Online Athletic Registration Forms
Fine Arts Sports Summer Camps
Summer Lifting - (for incoming 7th-12th grades)
June 14-August 6 @ PCS
Boys session - 7:45-8:45 am
Girls session – 8:45-9:45 am
Registration deadline is 5/22 at https://www.ehpcrossfit.com/park-christian
Freddie's 3 on 3 Summer League: June 7-25 (Deadline June 4)
Youth BBB camp, July 12-14, incoming 3-5th, am; incoming 6-8, afternoon; Times TBD
Youth GBB camp, July 19-21, incoming 3-5th, am; incoming 6-8, afternoon; Times TBD
Freddie's 3 on 3 Tournament: July 24 (Deadline July 16)
Deacon Soccer Camp: June 7-11
- Theater - (Students entering 1st - 6th grade)
June 14th-24th at Salem E Free
Morning Session: 8:30am-12pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30-5pm
*Turn in registration forms to the PCS office by Monday, May 24. The cost is $135 (includes daily snack and t-shirt). Make
checks payable to Ginger Willliams. Each session is limited to 30 students.
Activity Registration/MSHSL Eligibility Form
- Students in grades 7-12 participating in a Co-op, PCS JH or PCS high school team must have this form on file
- Click on Registration Tab above
- Fill out and submit Activity Registration Form
- After filling out the form, you will be asked to create a username and password to view your account
Parent/Athlete Presentation--Click HERE
Boys Hockey/Fargo Public Schools Co-op Information
- Use this link to submit all required forms
- You must also submit the Activity Registration Form to PCS (see directions above)
- Athletes in grades 7-12 must have a current sports physical on file in the Activities Office
- Physicals are good for 3 years from the date of your last physical in Minnesota
- Physicals for co-op sports are good for one year and must be completed on or after April 15 to be valid for participation for the following year.
- Once you have your physical completed, please scan it and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn it into the main office at school
- If you have a username and password, please login using the Login Link at the bottom of the page.
- After logging in, you may submit additional or new forms for your student.