Online Athletic Registration Forms
Fine Arts Sports Summer Camps
Activity Registration/MSHSL Eligibility Form
- Students in grades 7-12 participating in a Co-op, PCS JH or PCS high school team must have this form on file
- Click on Registration Tab above
- Fill out and submit Activity Registration Form
- After filling out the form, you will be asked to create a username and password to view your account
Parent/Athlete Presentation--Click HERE
Boys Hockey/Fargo Public Schools Co-op Information
- Use this link to submit all required forms
- You must also submit the Activity Registration Form to PCS (see directions above)
- Athletes in grades 7-12 must have a current sports physical on file in the Activities Office
- Physicals are good for 3 years from the date of your last physical in Minnesota
- Physicals for co-op sports are good for one year and must be completed on or after April 15 to be valid for participation for the following year.
- Once you have your physical completed, please scan it and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn it into the main office at school
- If you have a username and password, please login using the Login Link at the bottom of the page.
- After logging in, you may submit additional or new forms for your student.